Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Out of the clouds and back down to Earth

Yesterday while driving back from AIF, I was stopped at a light in Rye.  In front of me was a black SUV with plates that said RS FAN, and so I played with guessing what the RS stood for.. then noticed the bottom frame of the plate said STONES.. oh and the top ROLLING.. not so special except the Rolling Stones, "Get off of my Cloud" was playing on WFUV!!!  What were the chances of that happening!?
I was ready to follow them to tell them but didn't.. and it stayed with me. Wow. Synchronicity for sure and wondered about it.  I don't really recall John being a Stones fan although I do know he liked them.
Moving forward to yoga class, one with a lot of grounding involved. During Savasana, I felt a sensation at my left foot. I felt a presence and it felt as if John was caressing my foot.. a very sensual feeling. I felt him there and his love for me. It was a really strong feeling that made me feel good.. great.. loved.
Later, at home on the computer I see a video from a new "friend" on face book.. Susan is a mutual friend which is why I accepted his request.  The video was about being grounded and the research done about putting our feet on the ground. Bare feet helped to reduce inflammation and heal the body of pain.. point being Be GROUNDED!
Unable to sleep, I felt the message of the day to get my head out of the clouds and get grounded, do the Saturn and here I am home.. ready to do just that.
Get to that pile of papers.
Grateful for the messages, my love.
I love you.

No comments: