Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It is time....

A Truth We Possess
Chaos and Order will always be.
Dark and Light will always be.
These are infinite truths,
and they will not be altered by our will.
Our power is not in our ability to dissolve the shadows,
or to destroy the darkness
or to conquer Chaos.
Our power is in our ability to manifest worlds of Light
from our beliefs,
birth dreams of better worlds
from our desires and create realities of beauty
with our Will.
What we think, we become.
What we fear, becomes us.
What we feel, we come to believe.
What we imagine, comes to be.
This is a Truth we possess,
that possesses us.
This is the Way to realize Heaven on Earth.
This is the Light of our True Self,
shining bright from within,
nourishing and radiating out
the Divine Spark of Creation.
-Soullab
I found this at Creative Astrology - words for the people.
I am feeling very hopeful this morning.
Now I want to paint the butterfly!
She is releasing, leaving the cocoon.
It is time....

1 comment:

shayndel said...

I love reading your posts. They are so positive, and help me to see how life truly is a meditation, that we're here to meditate on all that is. And to birth ourselves into where we need to be. (still, it's not so easy for me, I'm impressed that you move so free)
I hope you'll post your new creation.